- Agile reborn in new Avatars!
- Doing Scrum? It’s NOT Enough BEING Agile!
- Delivering Incremental Consumable Solution
- Distinguishing Qualities of Scrum Masters
- Sustainable Pace – A True Measure To Agility
- Long Live The Chickens and The Pigs :-)
- DevOps, Is THE CURRENT BIG Thing In Software Development
- DevOps – Focus on Agile Testing, Should It Really Be DevTestOps?
- Four Facets to Agility Are Applicable To #DevOps
- Four Facets of Agile – Part 3 (Tools and Technologies)
- Agile (20)
- DevOps (7)
- Hybrid Method (1)
- Lean (1)
- Scaled Agile (5)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Waterfall Project Management (1)
Agile as Religion Agile Change Agent Agile Coach Agile Requirement Management Agile software development Agile Team Members Quality Agile Team Structure Capacity Based Planning Communication & Collaboration Distributed Agile Teams Introspection to Agile Manage Changed Requriements Manage Evolving Requirement Product Owner Project Execution Methodology Project Manager Project Methodology Selection Project Velocity Relative Size Estmation; Program Level Velocity Release Planning Religious View on Agile Scrum Master StoryPoints Tools & Technologies Velocity